- Do you suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis or Rheumatic Joint Condition (e.g. Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis etc)?
- Do you suffer from tendonitis, bursitis, disc herniation, fasciitis or muscle inflammation?
- Nature's Relief contains the four most powerful anti-inflammatory herbs ever researched, each of which has been shown in clinical trials to reduce pain and swelling in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, advanced osteoarthritis, as well as other musculoskeletal inflammatory problems.
- Medical doctors are well aware that relying only on aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen to relieve pain increases risk for serious intestinal bleeding, stomach pain and discomfort, as well as progressive damage to internal organs such as your liver and kidneys
- The natural ingredients in Nature's Relief are not associated with any of the problems attributed to aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- To reduce your dependency on these medications you should consider the use of Nature's Relief as an alternative in cases of simple inflammatory problems and for day-to-day support in chronic problems, such as rheumatic conditions, chronic low back pain, tennis elbow, bursitis, etc
- Note that Nature's Relief can be taken with aspirin and other anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs. In these cases it may help reduce the required dosage of these pain and anti-inflammatory medications
- For chronic problems take 2-3 capsules per day with food
- For more acute pain, you may require 3 capsules, three times daily with food
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions, then you should consider Adeeva's Nature's Relief supplement.
Amounts for 3 capsules,90 per bottle
|Turmeric extract (95% Curcumin)||632 mg|
|Boswellia (std. 70% Boswellic acid)||600 mg|
|White Willow Extract (std. 15% salacin)||100 mg|
|Ginger Root Extract (std. 5% gingerol)||150 mg|
Nature's Relief contraindications & considerations:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Child under 12 years of age
Liver ailments (6)
Kidney disease (6)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Anti-coagulant therapy or drug such as Warfarin or Coumadin (8)
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (8)(5)Monitor patient tolerance with supplementation (6)Requires approval from specialist (8)Monitor patient INR or prothrombin time to guard against a bleeding disorder (feverfew concern)