- Do you have high cholesterol or triglycerides?
- Chole Forte contains two natural agents that are proven to lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides in human clinical trials. These natural agents include Gugulipid and Artichoke Leaf Extract.
- Human clinical trials demonstrate that Gugulipid and Artichoke Leaf Extract can lower cholesterol up to 27% and triglycerides up to 30%. These are very significant reductions, which are comparable to the benefits of many cholesterol and triglyceride-lowering drugs
- Gum Guggul or Gugulipid is derived from the mukul myrrh tree, which contains the active constituent guggulsterones that account for its cholesterol and triglyceride lowering effects. Gugulipid was granted approval in India for marketing as a cholesterol and triglyceride-lowering drug in June 1986, due to its impressive efficacy and safety.
- Artichoke Leaf Extract contains active constituents that help flush cholesterol out of the body via the fecal route. It increases the flow of cholesterol (and bile, which is a building block of cholesterol) from the liver to the intestinal tract
- Gum Gugulipid and Artichoke Leaf Extract do not cause liver, muscle or kidney damage, making Chole Forte a very effective and SAFE way to help lower cholesterol and triglycerides levels, naturally.
If you answered "YES" then you should consider taking Adeeva's Chole Forte
Can You Take Chole Forte With Cholesterol Or Triglyceride-Lowering Drugs?
Yes, if you are already taking drugs to lower cholesterol or triglycerides, you can also take Chole Forte, which in many cases will enable your physician to lower the required dosage of your prescription medications (and in some cases eliminate their need altogether)
Some Cholesterol Facts Of Importance
High cholesterol and/or triglycerides are important risk factors for heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular problems, which are the leading cause of death in North America. Individuals should strive to attain a fasting blood cholesterol level below 3.9 mmol/L (150 mg/d) and triglyceride level below 1.13 mmol/L (100 mg/dL). Lifestyle strategies include eating less animal fat, staying lean, exercising, and consuming foods high in cholesterol-lowering fiber (beans, peas, oats, many fruits and vegetables, ground flaxseed, psyllium husk fiber and salba grain) and taking Adëeva's Chole Forte supplement. If lifestyle strategies alone do not return cholesterol and triglyceride levels to the ideal range then your doctor may consider placing you on a cholesterol-lowering drug.
Click to download the fully-referenced Research Report, Natural Supplements Proven to Lower Cholesterol & Triglycerides>
Amounts for 1 capsule,120 per bottle
|Gum Guggul (Gugulipid) - std to 2.5% guggulsterone content||500 mg|
|Artichoke Leaf Extract - std to 13-18% caffeoylquinic acid||200 mg|
Chole Forte contraindications & considerations:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Liver ailments (6)
Kidney disease (6)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)
(6) Requires approval from specialist/physician