- Do you suffer from Osteoarthritis or Cartilage Injury?
- Are you over 40 years of age?
- Studies show that most glucosamine supplements take up to 12 weeks before individuals see improvement in pain, stiffness and swelling
- Glucosamine Joint Formula contains a pharmaceutical grade of glucosamine, combined with three highly effective anti-inflammatory herbs. Much of the pain from arthritis results from inflammation in the joint. These natural agents (bromelain enzymes, MSM and quercetin) block the inflammatory process providing relief of symptoms much faster than glucosamine on its own, or glucosamine combined with chondroitin sulfate.
If you answered "YES" to any of the above, then you should consider our Fast-Acting Joint Support Formula, "Glucosamine Joint Formula".
How is it fast-acting?
Don't I Need Chondroitin With Glucosamine?
The simple answer is "No". In fact, studies show that only 0-13% of chondroitin even gets absorbed into the bloodstream, and there are no studies showing the chondroitin improves osteoarthritic or cartilage problems more than glucosamine can accomplish on its own. So, don't waste your money on glucosamine supplements that contain chondroitin sulfate, as the chondroitin molecule is too large to be absorbed into the bloodstream. What you need is glucosamine combined with natural anti-inflammatory agents (Glucosamine Joint Formula)
What Does Glucosamine Do?
Your body makes glucosamine sulfate each day of your life, and uses it as a building block for normal cartilage formation (the shock-absorbing material in your joints). With osteoarthritis or cartilage injury, glucosamine supplementation has been shown to help repair or stabilize the cartilage damage. There are no foods that contain glucosamine, so it must be taken as a supplement.
Why Do I Need Glucosamine Joint Formula If I Am Over 40?
Up to age 40 your body makes all the glucosamine it requires, but after 40 glucosamine production drops off, increasing the likelihood that some degree of joint cartilage erosion and inflammation (osteoarthritis) will develop (as it does in 90% of the aging population). By simply taking one capsule per day of Glucosamine Joint Formula after age 40 (even if you are symptom-free) you help decrease the chances that joint cartilage erosion and inflammation will occur in your joints as you age. This product is a key anti-aging product to help ensure that you maintain a highly functional body as you age.
Amounts for 3 capsules,90 per bottle
|Glucosamine Sulfate||1500 mg|
|MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)||400 mg|
|Bromelain Enzymes (2,400 GDU)||300 mg|
Glucosamine Joint Formula contraindications & considerations:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
Diabetic taking insulin (5)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Seafood or shellfish allergy (7)
Liver Ailments (6)
Diabetes (5)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)
(5) Monitor patient tolerance with supplementation
(6) Requires approval from specialist
(7) Glucosamine is derived from the shells of shellfish, but is shown to be devoid of shellfish-derived protein. As such, many individuals with shellfish allergies have taken glucosamine supplements without any adverse reactions. Health Canada and the US FDA do not insist on a glucosamine warning for shellfish allergy sufferers. However, several anecdotal reports of individuals exhibiting allergic symptoms following glucosamine supplementation have come to our attention, in shellfish allergy sufferers. Although no life-threatening episodes have been reported to date, practitioners should ask patients if they are allergic to shellfish before recommending supplements containing glucosamine. Practitioners should monitor patient tolerance to glucosamine supplementation in these cases or avoid supplementation, based on the severity of the allergy.