- Frequent colds or flus?
- The first sign of a cold or flu?
- Weakened iImmune states (e.g. chronic fatigue, chronic mono)?
- Low-grade chronic liver disorders (e.g. chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver damaged by alcohol, Tylenol or other drugs)?
- Cankers, Cold sores, Herpes?
- Are you over 45 years of age?
- The thymus gland trains immune cells to become efficient killers of viruses, bacteria and other germs, and enhances their ability to kill emerging cancer cells
- By age 45 our immune system weakens, largely due to progressive shrinking of the thymus gland, which starts at puberty
- Clinical studies prove that Reishi Mushroom Extract and Astragalus are the two most powerful immune-support nutrients discovered to date
- These nutrients help restore more youthful function to the immune system
- They have even restored immune counts and efficiency in cancer patients undergoing radiation and/or chemotherapy treatments
- Just like immune cells, the detoxification system in our body becomes less efficient as we age
- This permits more toxins (including cancer-causing agents) to build up in our body as we age, creating health risks
- The Indole-3-Carbinol (found in broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables), as well as the unique flavonoid (silymarin) found in Milk Thistle, are known to boost detoxification function to more youthful levels
- Milk Thistle can also regenerate damaged liver cells, protect liver cells against environmental toxins and boost levels of glutathione - a vital detoxifying and antioxidant agent
- Reishi Mushroom Extract
- Milk Thistle (80% sliymarin content)
- Drink alcohol in moderation or eliminate it completely
- Don't smoke
- Take a High Potency Multiple Vitamin And Mineral Each Day, containing boosted levels of antioxidants, and a B-50 complex
- Do a moderate amount of exercise each week
- Consume at least one cruciferous vegetables daily (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, turnips, bok choy)
- Consume 5-7 fruit and vegetable servings per day
- At the first sign of a cold also consider Orega-Sept Capsules
Do you have:
If you answered "YES" to any of the above, then you should consider taking Adëeva Immuno-Detox Prime.
Why does our immune system weaken with age?
Can nutrients strengthen the immune system?
What about your detoxification system?
Can nutrients boost detoxification function?
How do we maintain our immune and detoxification systems during adult life?
Take 1-2 capsules of Immuno-Detox Prime each day, which contains effective dosages of:
This supplement turns back the clock, strengthening immune and detoxification function, vital to survival and well being.
Other Lifestyle Measures To Support Immune and Detoxification Function:
Amounts for 2 capsules,60 per bottle
|Milk thistle (std. 80% silymarin)||300 mg|
|Indole-3-Carbinol (97% grade)||50 mg|
|Astragalus (2:1 grade)||200 mg|
|Reishi Mushroom Powdered Extract(std. 10% polysaccharides, 4% triterpenes)||60 mg|
Immuno Detox Prime contraindications & considerations*:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Liver ailments (6)
Kidney disease (6)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Anti-coagulant therapy or drug such as Warfarin or Coumadin (5)
Immuno-Suppressive Drugs (5)
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)
* Immuno-Detox Prime: Milk Thistle and Indole-3-Carbinols contained in this product may speed up detoxification of drugs and possibly alter their dose requirement, although this is usually not a major concern. Mushroom Allergies: There is no cross-sensitivity to the reishi mushroom herb in individuals that are allergic to Button Mushrooms or the commonly eaten white mushroom that is found in grocery stores. No adverse reactions have occurred in these individuals. (Sahley B, Reishi mushroom, healing herb of the future. MMRC Health Education Reports;01/31/1997:1-2)
(5) Monitor patient tolerance with supplementation
(6) Requires approval from specialist/physician