- Noticed a decline in your sexual performance ability or level of desire?
- Noticed a decline in your arousal ability or genital sensitivity?
- Noticed a decrease in your ability to reach a climax?
- Did you know that as you age (after age 35-40) there is steady decline in hormone levels that affect your sexual potency, performance and libido?
- Did you know that as you age (after age 35-40) there is steady decline in genital nerve endings, which results in reduced experience of pleasurable sensations and a reduced degree of arousal and engorgement?
- Did you know that there are certain natural herbs that have been shown in human clinical studies to:
- Increase sexual performance capabilities in both men and women
- Increase libido and desire
- Increase genital sensitivity to heighten the pleasurable sensations
- Increase blood flow to the genitals resulting in increased engorgement (men and women) with improved arousal, performance and sensitivity
Are you a man or woman who has:
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you should consider Adëeva SensaGen - an all-natural supplement.
SensaGen contains herbal ingredients that have been shown in clinical studies in men and women to produce the outcomes you are looking for.
Click to download the fully-referenced Research Report, Natural Support for Sexual Performance & Libido Enhancement in Men and Women.
Amounts for 1 capsule,90 per bottle
|Tribulus Terrestris - std to 40-45% saponin content||500 mg|
|Muira Puama - 4:1 extract||125 mg|
|Maca Root - 4:1 extract||125 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed - 20:1 extract||5 mg|
|Damiana - 4:1 extract||12.5 mg|
|Avena Sativa - 10:1 extract||10 mg|
SensaGen contraindications & considerations*:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Liver ailments (6)
Kidney disease (6)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)(6)Requires approval from specialist