- Looking for a natural solution for your Menopausal Symptoms?
- Do you suffer from PMS or other hormonal imbalance problems?
- Menopause - Women's Hormonal Balance contains three natural ingredients, each of which have been shown in clinical trials to reduce the symptoms of menopause and restore feeling of well being:
- Black Cohosh - in head-to-head trials against hormone replacement therapy (estrogen replacement) black cohosh supplementation was shown to reduce menopausal symptoms as well as traditional hormone replacement therapy. It has also been shown to maintain normal vaginal secretions and improve overall well being
- Soy Isoflavones - clinical studies demonstrate its ability to reduce hot flashes and to help support bone density
- Gamma- Oryzanol - a natural component of rice bran oil, Gamma-Oryzanol is a prescription drug in Japan used to calm menopausal symptoms.
- PMS & Other Hormonal Imbalance Problems - These problems have also been shown to respond favorably to supplementation with these natural agents by helping balance the body's estrogen-to-progesterone ratio and tone down estrogen dominance that is often involved in these problems.
- You Need Clinically-Proven Dosages & Standardized Grades - Don't be fooled by other meaningless products in the marketplace. In order to be effective for menopausal management Black Cohosh must be standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene content and provide 160 mg per two capsules; Soy extract must yield 50 mg of soy isoflavones per two capsules and Gamma-Oryzanol must provide 300 mg per two capsules. Any product providing less than these amounts is likely to be ineffective. For PMS and hormonal imbalance problems in younger women, one capsule per day is usually sufficient.
- Beware Of Dangerous Herbs - Although other herbs are effective in reducing menopausal and PMS symptoms, some of them are known to increase risk of serious internal bleeding disorders, which can be life-threatening. We recommend that you avoid female support products containing:
- Anglelica Species (don quai)
- Red Clover (red clover isoflavones)
If you answered yes to either of the above questions, then you should strongly consider the use of Adëeva's Women's Hormonal Balance supplement.
Amounts for 2 capsules,60 per bottle
|Black Cohosh Extract (2.5% triterpenes)||160 mg|
|Soy Extract (20% soy isoflavones)||250 mg|
|Gamma-oryzanol (ferulic acid)||300 mg|
Women's Hormonal Balance contraindications & considerations*:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Previous Breast or Ovarian Cancer (6)
Liver ailments (6)
Kidney disease (6)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)
* Women's Hormonal Balance is for FEMALES ONLY
(6) Requires approval from specialist/physician