- Do you have signs of low thyroid, but your blood tests are normal?
- Are you on thyroid medication for an under-active thyroid?
- easy weight gain and difficulty losing weight
- cold hands and/or feet
- low body temperature
- dry skin
- Tyrosine - the amino acid that is the essential building block from which thyroid hormone is made in the thyroid gland
- Iodine - the essential mineral that is a critical component of thyroid hormone
- Coleus Forskolin - an herb shown to increase the release of thyroid hormone from the thyroid gland
- Gum Guggul - an herb shown to increase conversion of T4 to T3, the most active form of thyroid hormone
- Individuals with symptoms of low thyroid function, whose thyroid blood tests are still normal, often benefit from taking a supplement containing the nutrients outlined above. This nutrient combination can help the thyroid produce more optimal amount of the most active form of thyroid hormone, boosting metabolism and helping to overcome other signs and symptoms of thyroid dysfunction.
- Thyroid support nutrients can also improve the effects of thyroid medication in individuals already taking a prescription thyroid medication for an under-active thyroid. However, it can not substitute for thyroid replacement therapy in these cases.
Anti-aging physicians have established that many middle-aged individuals, especially women, experience symptoms of an underactive thyroid, even though their thyroid blood tests are within the accepted normal range. These cases of thyroid dysfunction often involve any combination of the following symptoms:
Whereas severe hypothyroidism (diagnosed under-active thyroid confirmed by blood tests) requires a prescription for thyroid hormone from a physician, cases of thyroid dysfunction are often improved by supplementation with targeted nutrients that support the thyroid gland.
Thyroid Support Nutrients
In addition to taking a high-potency multiple vitamin and mineral, studies indicate that you can help optimize thyroid function by supplementing your diet with meaningful dosages of the following nutrients:
Who Should Supplement with Thyroid Support Nutrients
If either of these circumstances apply to your case, then you should consider taking Adëeva Thyro-Support Formula to boost your metabolism, burn more fat, feel more energetic and improve the appearance and texture of your skin, hair and nails.
Amounts for 2 capsules,60 per bottle
|Coleus Forskohlin (10% extract)||200 mg|
|Iodine (from kelp powder)||300 mcg|
|Gum Guggul (2.5% Guggulsterone)||300 mg|
Thyro-Support Formula contraindications & considerations:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Liver ailments (6)
Kidney disease (6)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Digitalis (Digoxin) (6)
Any High Blood Pressure medication (6)
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)
(4) Do not exceed 4 capsules per day
(6) Requires approval from specialist
(8) Monitor patient INR or prothrombin time to guard against a bleeding disorder (feverfew concern)