- Do you suffer from recurrent urinary tract infections?
- Are looking for nutrients to support your urinary tract?
- UT-Clear contains the standardized grade (30% total acids, including 10% quinic acid and 3% polyphenols) and dosage of cranberry extract shown to inhibit growth of urinary tract bacteria, by acidifying the urine
- UT-Clear contains the standardized grade and dosage of cranberry extract shown to inhibit the ability of bacteria to adhere to the wall of the urinary tract
- UT-Clear contains the standardized grade and dosage of cranberry extract shown to be effective in human clinical studies
- UT-Clear contains D- Mannose, the simple sugar that forms a slippery glove around urinary tract bacteria, helping to prevent them from clinging to the wall of the urinary tract. This enables you to more easily flush these bacteria out of your body each time you urinate. (don't worry, D-Mannose is not metabolized by human cells and thus, is not a source of calories and can't upset your blood sugar).
- Drink More Water - water helps flush the urinary tract and move bacteria out of the body in the urine.
- Don't hold it when you need to urinate - holding it, when you need to go, enables bacteria that may be present to develop into a full-fledged urinary tract infection.
- Wipe from front to back after a bowl movement - this is especially important to help prevent bacteria from migrating from the anus to the vagina or urethra.
- Take showers instead of baths - this helps to prevent bacteria from entering the urethra and causing a UTI.
- Always wash your genital area before and after sexual intercourse - this helps prevent transferring bacteria to the urethra or vaginal area
- Wear panties with a cotton crotch (white cotton panties are best) - cotton fabric lets moisture escape while other fabrics can trap moisture, creating a potential breeding ground for bacteria. Bacteria love moisture.
- Avoid Feminine hygiene sprays and douches - this is especially true for scented douches, which can irritate the urethra and may increase risk of a UTI.
- Vitamin C supplementation - taking 500 mg of vitamin C, twice per day (as can be found in a high potency multiple vitamin and mineral) can increase the acidity of your urine. It is more difficult for bacteria to grow in an acidic environment.
If you answered yes to either of the above questions, then UT-Clear may be an important supplement to consider.
UT-Clear is the perfect one-two combination of cranberry extract and D-Mannose
Don't be fooled by inferior products that don't contain D-Mannose or use non-standardized grades and/or insufficient dosages of cranberry extract to be effective in supporting urinary tract health. UT-Clear is simply your best choice!
Along with daily use of UT-Clear, other ways women can decrease risk of recurrent urinary tract infections include:
Dosage: Take one capsule, twice per day between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Click to download the fully-referenced Research Report, Preventing Urinary Tract Infections>
Amounts for 1 capsule,60 per bottle
|Cranberry Extract - std to 30% total acids, including 10% quinic acid and 3% polyphenols||150 mg|
UT-Clear contraindications & considerations*:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation(6)
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Liver ailments (6)
Kidney disease (6)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Anti-coagulant therapy or drug such as Warfarin or Coumadin(8)
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications(8)
(6) Requires approval from specialist/physician
(8) Monitor patient INR or prothrombin time to guard against a bleeding disorder (feverfew concern)