- Are you overweight?
- Do you have blood sugar problems?
- Looking for a supplement to enhance the effects of your weight training workouts?
- Are you athletic?
- Decreases conversion of carbohydrates into fat - by improving insulin response chromium reduces the amount of insulin required to metabolize carbohydrates. Lower insulin levels reduce the conversion of carbohydrates to fat after a meal - thus, fewer calories are stored in your body fat.
- Boosts metabolism - by improving insulin response more protein (amino acids) can enter muscles and be converted to structural components that increase muscle definition and lean mass. Increased muscle mass elevates your resting metabolic rate, so you burn more fat at rest and during exercise.
- Enhances athletic performance - by providing more protein to muscles, chromium increases muscle development in weight training subjects, making them stronger and more explosive
- Hydroxycitric Acid(natural substance found in the Garcinia Cambogia fruit):
- Blocks conversion of carbohydrates into fat - this herb blocks key enzymes in the liver that convert carbohydrates into fat. Thus, fewer carbohydrate calories are converted to fat and stored in your fat cells.
- Natural appetite suppressant - this herb forces the carbohydrates you eat to be stored in the liver's carbohydrate fuel tank (because the carbohydrates can't be converted to fat). As the liver's carbohydrate fuel tank fills up it activates nerve fibers that send messages to the appetite centre in the brain, creating a feeling satiety (feeling full) and shutting off appetite and preventing over-eating
- Boosts athletic performance - by enhancing replenishment of the liver's carbohydrate fuel tank hydroxycitric acid helps athletes more quickly recover from endurance training, enabling their muscles to get access to needed carbohydrates during the next bout of exercise, enhancing day-to-day performance
- Catechins(from decaffeinated green tea extract):
- Proven to produce over 5 pounds of weight loss over 12 weeks in human subjects who did not change their diet or activity patterns (See clinical study reference #1, below)
- Studies suggest that catechins (from green tea) increase thermogenesis, which means they encourage the body's brown fat to burn more calories at rest
- Other studies suggest that catechins (from green tea) help to release fat into the bloodstream, enabling our muscles to more easily burn fat during activity and exercise (See clinical study reference #2, below
- Nagao T. Am J Clin Nutr 2005-81; 1:122-129, 2005
- Dulloo AG. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2000;24:252-8
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you should consider taking Adëeva Body Burn.
Adëeva Body Burn contains three natural ingredients shown to help you burn fat if you are over weight and help you gain lean muscle mass in conjunction with resistance training. The combination of Chromium, Hydroxycitric Acid and Catechins (from decaffeinated green tea) in Body Burn may also help with blood sugar regulation.
How do these 3 ingredients work together?
Clinical Study References:
Ephedra and Stimulant-Free
Body Burn is stimulant-free and therefore, does not affect risk of heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, seizures, insomnia and nervousness like ephedra, Ma Huang, caffeine and stimulant-based weight-loss drugs. Body Burn is the perfect natural complement to enhance the effects of a low fat diet and exercise.
Amounts for 3 capsules,90 per bottle
|Garcinia Cambogia (50% Hydroxycitric Acid)||1500 mg|
|Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (80% catechins, 50% EGCG)||600 mg|
|Chromium (chromium hvp/hap chelate)||200 mcg|
Body Burn contraindications & considerations*:Conditions
Breast feeding or Lactation
Kidney failure (Renal failure) (6)
Received an organ transplant of any kind (6)
Diabetic taking insulin (6)
If kidney has been removed (6)
Kidney clearance problem (e.g., a dialysis patient) (6)
Liver Ailments (6)
Diabetes (6)Medication / Treatment / Apparatus
Hyopglycemic Drugs (5)
Receiving chemotherapy treatment (6)
Receiving radiation treatment (6)(5) Monitor patient tolerance with supplementation (6) Requires approval from specialist