July 2023: Full Article
Optimal nutrient formulation for osteoporosis and osteopenia prevention and management
According to the 2022 Osteoporosis Canada Facts and Stats
(https://osteoporosis.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022-Osteoporosis-Canada-Facts-and-Stats_Web.pdf ) :
At least 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men will suffer an osteoporotic fracture during their lifetime. This can have life-ending consequences or result in severely compromised quality of life consequences in fracture survivors.
The goal is to prevent osteoporosis in the first place or help stabilize bone loss before it reaches a critical threshold level.
The right supplementation program is a proven part of an effective strategy and Adeeva Bone Support Formula is leading the way.
Adeeva Bone Support Formula contains critically essential bone support nutrients including:
- A highly bioavailable form of calcium (citrate) and magnesium
- Vitamin D
- Icariin flavonoid from the Epimedium Herb shown to help increase new bone formation and mineralization in postmenopausal women.
- Other Important Bone Support Factors: Boron, Silica, and Betaine Hydrochloride
The time to act is now, and Here’s Why:
- Over 2.3 million Canadians are living with osteoporosis.
- Over 80% of all fractures in people 50+ are caused by osteoporosis.
- 1 in 3 hip fracture patients will re-fracture within one year.
- Women and men alike begin to lose bone in their mid-30s.
- 22% of women and 33% of men who suffer a hip fracture will die within one year.
Click here to learn more about Adeeva Bone Support Formula:
Click here to see Dr. Meschino’s complete one-hour webinar on Nutrition, Supplementation and Lifestyle in Osteoporosis Prevention and Management, including all scientific references:
Dr. James Meschino
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. James Meschino, DC, MS, ROHP, is an educator, author, and researcher having lectured to thousands of healthcare professionals across North America. He holds a Master’s Degree in Science with specialties in human nutrition and biology and is recognized as an expert in the field of nutrition, anti-aging, fitness, and wellness as well as the author of numerous books.