Introducing Adëeva Body Burn, the perfect supplement for individuals struggling with weight issues, blood sugar problems, and athletes seeking enhanced workout effects. This natural formula combines three potent ingredients to help burn fat, build lean muscle mass, and regulate blood sugar levels effectively.
- Chromium: Improves insulin response, reducing carbohydrate conversion to fat and an elevated metabolism, leading to increased fat burning during rest and exercise, by enhancing muscle uptake of amino acids, chromium aids in the development of lean muscle mass, making you stronger and more explosive during athletic activities.
- Hydroxycitric Acid (from Garcinia Cambogia): This active compound blocks key liver enzymes responsible for converting carbohydrates into fat, resulting in fewer carbohydrate calories stored as fat. Moreover, hydroxycitric acid acts as a natural appetite suppressant, promoting a feeling of fullness and reducing the likelihood of overeating. It also supports quicker recovery after endurance training, enhancing daily athletic performance.
- Catechins (from decaffeinated green tea): Proven to promote weight loss, catechins increase thermogenesis, encouraging the body’s brown fat to burn more calories even at rest. Additionally, catechins help release fat into the bloodstream, making it easier for muscles to utilize fat for energy during physical activity and exercise. Clinical studies have shown that subjects who did not change their diet or activity patterns experienced over 5 pounds of weight loss over 12 weeks when supplementing with catechins from green tea extract.
– Nagao T. et al. (2005). “A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans.” In this study, individuals who consumed green tea extract rich in catechins experienced significant reductions in body fat and cardiovascular risk factors.
– Dulloo AG. et al. (2000). “Efficacy of a Green Tea Extract Rich in Catechin Polyphenols and Caffeine in Increasing 24-h Energy Expenditure and Fat Oxidation in Humans.” This study demonstrated that a green tea extract containing catechin polyphenols and caffeine increased energy expenditure and fat oxidation over 24 hours.