- Do you suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis or a Rheumatic Joint Condition (e.g. Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis etc)?
- Do you suffer from tendonitis, bursitis, disc herniation, fasciitis or muscle inflammation?
- Do you suffer from Osteoarthritis?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, then you should consider Adeeva’s Nature’s Relief supplement.
- Nature’s Relief contains the four most powerful anti-inflammatory herbs ever researched, each of which has been shown in clinical trials to reduce pain and swelling in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, advanced osteoarthritis, as well as other musculoskeletal inflammatory problems.
- Medical doctors are well aware that relying only on aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen to relieve pain increases risk for serious intestinal bleeding, stomach pain, and discomfort, as well as progressive damage to internal organs such as your liver and kidneys. Acetaminophen is the leading drug-induced cause of liver failure and the frequent use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (i.e aspirin, ibuprofen, indomethacin, diclofenac) and acetaminophen are also known to cause chronic kidney failure, known as analgesic nephropathy.
- The natural ingredients in Nature’s Relief are not associated with any of the problems attributed to aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- To reduce your dependency on these medications you should consider the use of Nature’s Relief as an alternative in cases of simple inflammatory problems and for day-to-day support in chronic problems, such as rheumatic conditions, chronic low back pain, tennis elbow, bursitis, etc. The use of anti-inflammatory and pain-killing drugs should be used as rescue medications to help in cases where additional pain control and more powerful anti-inflammatory effects are required in the short-term management or when flare-ups are very severe.
- Note that Nature’s Relief can be taken with aspirin and other anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs. In these cases, it may help reduce the required dosage of these pain and anti-inflammatory medications.
- For chronic problems take 2-3 capsules per day with food
- For more acute pain, you may require 3 capsules, three times daily with food