FREE LIVE WEBINAR
Anti-Aging Supplements That Really Work!
How they combat the body’s aging clock to enhance healthy life expectancy
- The most recent scientific studies that support the use of a High-Potency Multiple Vitamin & Mineral regarding immunity, acute respiratory distress syndrome, brain anti-aging and Alzheimer’s disease, bone density, macular degeneration, cataracts, Parkinson’s disease, mental health and cognition, blood sugar regulation (type 2 diabetes), etc.
- The specific nutrients and dosages for arming your body against these and other degenerative disorders
- What the research is telling us about prevention and complementary management of common health conditions
- Proactive steps you can take regarding disease prevention and longevity
In this webinar, you will learn about:
There are a select few nutritional supplements that are shown to counter important aspects of the body’s aging clock. Just as the onset of menopause, occurring around age 50, is programmed into the body’s aging clock, so are other less obvious triggering events that encourage the development of:
- Congestive Heart Failure and Propensity for High Blood Pressure
- Weakened Immunity
- Enlarging Prostate Glands
- Decreased Memory/Dementia/Alzheimer’s disease
Although there are many nutritional supplements in the marketplace that have very little scientific support behind them, there are a select few supplements where the experimental and clinical research reveals that they are the missing link in slowing and reversing many aspects of the aging process and helping us prevent many age-related degenerative conditions from osteoarthritis to dementia. In addition to healthy diet, physical activity and other proactive lifestyle practices, targeted nutritional supplements, introduced at critical stages in your timeline, are the missing link in preserving one’s quality of health and life.
In this webinar, Dr. Meschino explains the research to support these findings and outlines a step-by-step protocol to help you combat key aspects of the aging process and maintain a highly functioning body and mind for as long as possible.