Let’s be honest…The problem with most protein shakes is they taste like chalk and/or they use artificial sweeteners, which leave you with a nauseating aftertaste or headache – not to mention the unknown safety of artificial sweeteners, especially for kids.
It took over a year for Adëeva to get the taste profile perfect, but we finally did it! Not only does the Lean Mass Plus Shake taste exceptional, but it has a health profile that is unmatched in the industry.
Here is what you get from a single serving:
- 25 grams of undenatured, highly purified whey protein isolate – for optimal lean mass preservation and development, as well as immune system support
- 6-8 grams of fiber-containing both cholesterol-lowering and colon-cleansing fiber (up to 1/3 of your daily fiber requirement)
- No artificial sweeteners, with only 190-200 calories per serving
- Low in total fat, with virtually no saturated fat, trans fats or cholesterol
See the complete list of ingredients at the bottom of this page
How to Best Use the Lean Mass Plus Shake
- Morning Breakfast Shake: Use with water and ice cubes or add some fruit juice and/or real fruit, as a high-protein breakfast option for individuals on-the-go, who usually lack optimal protein in their daily diet.
- Weight Loss Shake: As part of a well-balanced weight management program, use this shake to replace one or two meals per day, as a sure-fire way to drop extra pounds without feeling hungry. The fiber content of these shakes provides satiety for long periods between meals, and the protein content will preserve your lean mass as you burn fat throughout the day.
- A Replenishment Shake for Athletes: Athletes involved in strength training and other athletic endeavors require extra protein each day to replace the muscle protein broken down during exercise, and to achieve anabolic growth, strength, and explosive power in muscle tissues. These individuals should use 3-4 scoops of Adeeva Lean Mass Plus on a daily basis to enhance their muscle power, lean mass, and recovery.
Your Protein Requirement:
- Sedentary Person: One gram of protein per kilogram of body weight. E.g., a person weighing 80 kg requires 80 grams of protein per day
- Endurance Exercise: If engaging in endurance exercise 3 to 4 times per week for 30-45 mins., 1.25 grams of protein per kg of body weight is required
- Weight Training: If engaging in weight training 4 to 5 times per week, 1.25 grams of protein per kg of body weight is required
- More Serious Training: If engaging in endurance exercise more than 4 times per week for more than 30 mins., and resisted training on at least 3 days per week (or heavy bodybuilding schedule), then 1.5 grams of protein per kg of body weight is required
- Professional Athletes undergoing Intensive Training: If engaging in intensive training for 3 hours per day or longer (football, hockey, body-building, lacrosse, soccer, etc.), then up to 2 grams of protein per kg of body weight is required
For a list showing the number of grams of protein in low-fat foods, visit the Healthy Living section of the Meschino Health Facebook page.
Lean Mass Plus Shake: Active Ingredients
Amounts per 50g serving (2 scoops) – 20 servings per container
Item or Ingredient